Have you ever practiced QuickBooks Error H303? No worries, we are here to sort out this error. As it is known, QuickBooks is a vast accounting software when it comes to handling business-related activities. But, QB users can experience error codes while using the software occasionally. At this point, we would like to tell you about one such issue i.e. QuickBooks H303 Error that may display while launching the file.
This article comprises the causes and relevant solutions to fix QuickBooks Error Code H303. You first need to understand the root causes behind the issue and then try to fix it by taking the assistance of this post.
What is QuickBooks Error H303?
You might come across QuickBooks error code H303 at the time of launching the QB company file in multi-user mode. In addition to this, the same error may display when the company file you are trying to open, has been saved on another system. QuickBooks H303 error displays that the system needs additional configuration. You may look into the following causes to resolve the error manually.
What may lead to QuickBooks Error H303?
You first need to understand the root causes behind the issue and then try to fix it by taking the assistance of this post.
- When the firewall blocks the communication related to the company file.
- Due to an improper network connection of the PC.
- Facing issues while acquiring the company files due to the files are hosted by the server.
- Because of incorrect settings of hosting configuration.
How can you fix QuickBooks Error H303?
Below we have explained all the efficient solutions to get rid of the H303 error QuickBooks. For further guidance, you may contact us and get the assistance of our certified experts. Let’s proceed and apply the given fixes one after another.
Solution 1: Validate settings
- The first step is to launch QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- Now, choose QuickBooks files on both PCs.
- After that, click on Files and then tap on Utilities.
- Choose Stop Hosting Multi-user configuration.
- At last. Open the file on both computers.
Solution 2: Change the QuickBooks Folder’s Path
- First of all, make a new folder on the hosting PC.
- Now, you have to set & share Windows access permissions so that you can share the company files.
- After that, copy the .qbw file and paste it into the recently created folder.
- In the final step, attempt to run the company file.
Also Read: How To Fix QuickBooks Error H101?
Solution 3: Change the Firewall Settings
- Initially, choose the Control Panel option, then click on Firewall Settings.
- Select the Allow a program through the firewall option.
- Now, choose Add programs & QuickBooks 20xx in the exception list.
- At last, re-open the QuickBooks application.
Solution 4: Use the QB File Doctor Tool
- First of all, install the file doctor tool from the official website of Intuit.
- Now, run the tool to fix QuickBooks Error Code H303.
- After that, permit the tool to detect the issues and resolve them manually.
- Lastly, close the tool and check whether the QuickBooks H303 error has been resolved.
Expectantly, the post contains the required info regarding QuickBooks Error Code H303. You can get acquainted with all possible causes along with the solutions of the same issue in this post. There might be few chances of facing any issue while attempting the solutions. But, in case, you are experiencing the same error frequently, dial our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number. We will try our best to get back to you in no time and provide you with trouble-free solutions.