If you are facing issues while using QuickBooks Desktop, then you need to use QuickBooks clean install tool to fix the troubles. The tool fixes the issues that may occur while using QuickBooks Desktop. In order to use the install tool, you first require uninstalling the QuickBooks Desktop, rename the installed folders, and then you need to re-install the software. Before delving into the process of using a clean install tool QuickBooks, let’s discover some of its important points
Key Points for QuickBooks Clean Installation
These are some of the important things which you need to know before using the QB clean installation:
- You need to always keep a backup of the data for the security purposes.
- Secondly, you need to download the CD which can be used to setup the software.
- Make sure, that the license number and product number are available.
- You need to login to the computer as windows administrator.
- Check that your device is completing the installation process on your system.
With this, let’s take an understanding of issues that QuickBooks clean install can fix.
QuickBooks clean install can troubleshootthe below-mentioned issues:
Clean Install of QuickBooks Fixes the Following Issues
- The tool fix errors while opening the company file.
- QB clean install tool fixes display and template issues.
- It resolve QuickBooks unrecoverable errors.
- The specific tool resolves Run-time errors.
Now, let’s discuss the steps of using QuickBooks clean install tool in your PC.
Steps to Use QuickBooks Clean Install tool
Follow these instructions to use QuickBooks clean Install tool:
Step1: Un-Install QuickBooks Desktop
- Firstly, you need to press Windows+R keys to open RUN command.
- Secondly, you have to click control panel and then press OK.
- Thirdly, you need to click program and Features option.
- Now, open programs list, then click QuickBooks and uninstall.
- You need to follow the online instructions to complete the procedure.
Step 2: Rename the ‘Folders of Installation’
Now, you need to rename the folders. Besides, you can also rename the QuickBooks installation folders manually.
- Download and Run the QB Clean Install tool
- First, you need to download QuickBooks Clean Install Tool and save it on your PC.
- Now, you need to open QuickBooks clean install exe.
- Next, you have to click I Accept that is composed on license agreement.
- You need to click QuickBooks desktop version and then continue.
- You have to click OK in case you get a message saying QuickBooks is prepared to complete a clean install and you can install this to the default index.
- Manually Rename QuickBooks Desktop Installation Folders
You need to rename the folders. With this, you need to rename the folder location. Also, add old at the end of the folder name.
If you get the error message saying that the access denied while renaming the folders
Follow these steps to get rid of the above situation:
- Firstly, you need to right-click on the windows task bar and then task manager.
- Now, you need to go to the processes tab and click on Image name column header.
- Next, you have to select QBDBMgern.exe, QBDBMr.exe., QBCFmonitorservice.exe, qbw32.exe, and then click End.
- Lastly, you need to click on yes if you receive a warning message box.
Step 3: Complete the Re-Installation of QuickBooks Desktop
The final step to download and reinstall QuickBooks Desktop .
Hope, you have understood the procedure of clean install QuickBooks with the help of the above-mentioned steps. We expect that after reading this blog, you can easily deal with the company’s file or other related issues of the software in the best possible ways.
Indeed, QB clean install tool will help you in fixing unexpected issues related to the software. While following the steps of QB install clean tool, you need to make sure to follow its instructions correctly. Hopefully, the steps have helped you in fixing the file or display related issues. The blog has clearly mentioned what is QuickBooks clean install tool, important points of the tool, issues that QB clean tool can fix, and finally the steps of using it. In case you want to have a better understanding about the tool, you are advised to get in touch with the QuickBooks professionals.
If you have queries related to QuickBooks clean install tool or quickbooks_clean_install_tool exe, then dial the 1-888-905-3553 QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques- Will I lose data in case I uninstall and re-install QuickBooks Desktop?
Ans- No, you will not lose your data. For safety purposes, you need to create a backup of your data.
Ques- What to do if I am not able to use QuickBooks clean install tool after following the given steps in the blog?
Ans- You need to dial the QuickBooks Toll- Free Support Phone Number 888-66O-O6O7 to get the quick solution for the software’s issue.
Ques- What am I supposed to do in case I continue to face issues after running the diagnostic tool?
Ans- If you are confronting issues related to the software, you need to quickly get connected with the QB professionals. They will give you the step by step solution to get rid of the issue.
Ques- Do I need to pay an amount for availing the QuickBooks support?
Ans- Yes, you will be charged a nominal fee for taking QuickBooks support via the software professional. You need to pay the amount as per the pricing plans of the QuickBooks software.
Ques- What to do if I get stuck while following the steps QuickBooks clean install tool?
Ans- In such a case, you need to dial a toll-free QuickBooks support phone number. The phone number will provide quick support to the users and they can discuss their issues freely with the experienced professionals.