QuickBooks comes up with various features and tools that make it a prominent accounting software among its users. However, you might get stuck in different errors while accessing the software. In such a case, you should have any tool to deal with these issues or technical glitches. The QuickBooks Component Repair is one of the best tools used to troubleshoot such errors. It comes up with the facility of optimizing and using the company file perfectly.
To know everything about the QuickBooks component repair tool in detail, you need to be in touch with us by reading the following informative article. We have included all about the tool in the post for your convenience. Let’s proceed further and get some additional information regarding the tool.
QuickBooks Component Repair tool: What is it?
Before directly applying the steps to
install the tool, it is crucial to understand what exactly Component Repair
Tool QuickBooks is. This tool has been developed by intuit to fix QB
installation errors encountered while using the .NET framework, Microsoft
Visual C++, Microsoft MSMXL, and other windows elements needed for the
functioning of QuickBooks. The finest thing about this component repair tool is
that you don’t have to configure it manually as it automatically scans and
errors to repair them. The following is a list of all error codes that can be
resolved by using the component tool.
- QB error code 1935
- Microsoft MSXML
- .NET framework
- Installation Errors
- Error code 1603
- Bugs related to Microsoft components
- Microsoft Visual C++
- QuickBooks Error Code 1722, many more.
You can download and install the component tool for free. If you are interested to know the process of this tool and the steps to use it, then no worries as we will be explaining all these things in detail.
How to download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
First of all, we would like to let you know that the component repair tool is free of cost and can be downloaded from the official website of Intuit. Further, we have mentioned all the steps that can be performed to download the repair tool.
- The first step is to shut down all running programs and restart the QuickBooks Desktop.
- And the, choose the QuickBooks repair tool download option.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version on the system.
- Double-tap on the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) to launch the tool.
- Go through all ongoing instructions to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, reboot or restart the desktop after launching the repair tool.
After knowing the procedure of downloading the QuickBooks company file repair tool, it’s time to understand the way to use it. Further down, we are exploring the steps to use the tool.
How to use the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
Underneath are the step-by-step instructions to utilize the repair tool. As we know, this tool is mainly used to resolve QuickBooks-related installation issues or errors related to the .NET framework. Go through the following steps one by one to get rid of the error codes persisting in the software.
- Firstly, reboot the PC before launching the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- Then, close all the programs that are running in the background.
- After that, download the QB component repair tool by applying the aforementioned steps.
- Now, the tool automatically starts detecting the issues and repair them.
- Finally, reboot the PC.
How to resolve installation issues via QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
If in case, QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool fails to fix the errors related to the Microsoft components, you can fix them by following steps. Further, you can find out the steps to fix the QuickBooks-related installation errors using the component repair tool.
Step 1: Resolving .NET Framework Issues
The .Net framework component is
manufactured by Microsoft that is used to connect the data with the application
that requires an internet connection. If the component gets corrupted, you may
face errors 1722, 1603, 1903, and 1904. You can fix such error codes by
following the steps listed below.
- The initial step is to download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- After that, save it on the desktop.
- Shut down all the running programs and launch the QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe.
- Now, the diagnosis process will get started automatically. After that, you just need to restart the PC.
Step 2: Recreate Microsoft MSXML
- Initially, register MSXML.file
- And then, uninstall MSXML 6.0 and reinstall it on the PC.
- Now, uninstall MSXML 6.0 service pack 1 and install it again.
- After completing all the aforementioned steps, repair the MSXML 6.0 file by using the component repair tool.
How can you fix common QuickBooks installation errors?
Here, we are describing all the steps that you can follow in case of facing installation errors. If you have got stuck in any issues while attempting any of the steps, contact our professionals’ team.
Step 1: Install Windows Update
- First of all, update windows to the latest version and choose the Windows key.
- After that, click on Windows Update.
- Now, choose the Check for updates option and install the recent version of Windows.
- Reboot the system.
- Finally, follow the ongoing instructions to complete the process.
Step 2: Utilize the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Initially, download the QB install diagnostic tool.
- After that, save the downloaded file on the desktop.
- Now, shut down all running applications and then launch QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- Lastly, reboot the PC after using the diagnostic tool.
Expectantly, the above post has included all the related aspects of the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. We ensure that you can find out all relevant information after going through this instructive post. If in case, you have any doubts regarding the tool or there is any lack of info, ring us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number. Our professionals are always ready to guide you in the right direction whatever the issue is. We have US-based CPAs and accounting experts who can help you out by suggesting perfect solutions to each query.