QuickBooks has been marked its presence all over the world because of its updated features and functionalities. You must be aware of this accounting software if you want to run a successful business. And if you are already familiar with this accounting solution, then you must know about the error codes that come across during accessing the software. Today, we are here to tell you about a tool that can help you in diagnosing such technical issues. This tool is known as the “QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool” that helps QuickBooks users to resolve all types of error codes persisting while working on the company file.
Let’s check out what does the connection diagnostic tool exactly means and some of its advantages.
What is the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool?
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool has been specifically launched to resolve network issues that pop up while accessing the QuickBooks software. For the most part, QuickBooks diagnostic tool helps its users in resolving error codes encountered during the installation of software like .Net framework, MSXML, and C++- related errors. Along with this, the tools provide the best achievable ways to resolve QuickBooks-related issues & bugs. You should have the installation of the diagnostic tool on your system to prevent yourself from getting such technical glitches.
List of issues that can be fixed using the QuickBooks connection diagnostic Tool
Below, we are mentioning all types of error codes and bugs that might get fixed using the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool. If you are experiencing one of the below-mentioned error codes, this indicates your system requires repair.
- When you are failed to connect to the QuickBooks database.
- Issues related to database connectivity.
- All types of unexpected errors can be fixed such as -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -301, -6147, etc.
- If your system contains damaged files, this issue can be fixed using the tool.
- All issues associated with the Windows Firewall port.
- Virus or malware issues or multi-user errors.
- Corrupted or damaged files might get fixed.
- When you have lost the employee’s lists, this may be fixed using QuickBooks diagnostic tool.
Process of downloading the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool
The following are the complete steps to download the QuickBooks diagnostic tool. If you are facing any issues while downloading the same, get in touch with our team.
- First of all, choose the official download link of the diagnostic tool.
- Now, save the downloaded file on the desktop.
- After that, access the installer (QBInstall_tool_vs.exe).
- Shut down all the running programs and choose the QBInstall_tool_vs.exe to start the installation process.
- Next, reboot the system and check that you have a proper internet connection.
- Close all the applications running in the background.
- Finally, QuickBooks will automatically detect the issues that are hampering the activities.
Also, Read About: How to Use QuickBooks File Doctor?
How to install the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool?
After knowing the procedure to download the tool, you must be thinking to know the process for the installation for the same. Here, we have listed the complete steps that will help you in installing the tool.
- The first thing you need to check that there is no other version of the connection diagnostic tool on your system. If any, uninstall it.
- Go to the OEM website and download the installation package and extract the files from the PC.
- And then, access up the setup and follow the prompts.
- Once the installation process gets completed, open the tool and visit the directory that acquires the company file.
- After that, write down your admin password and choose OK.
- Make sure you are working on the host system or workstation PC.
- Lastly, the connection diagnostic tool will take some time to detect and resolve the error codes.
How to use the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool?
It’s time to look for the process to use the diagnostic tool so that you can access it for resolving the error codes that might be hampering the business activities. Below, you can find out the perfect way to use the tool.
- Test Connectivity
The following steps can be followed to check the system’s connectivity.
- First of all, choose the company file field to locate the company file.
- Now, use Linux systems when the network setup is in the Alternate mode where you need to choose the Change hosting server option.
- After that, make sure that all statues appear as “Not Applicable” before accessing the connectivity test.
If the status appears in the green or red checkbox, follow the steps written below.
- You need to test connectivity.
- The test is considered as fails when the open status appears in the Red checkbox.
- Now, you need to choose what do these mean?
- After that, run the tool for another time after resolving the applicable statutes.
- Now, you will find the successful message will appear in the sight on the server.
- Finally, wait till the time tool is detecting issues. This makes take some time to detect and resolve the issue.
- Diagnose Connection tab
You May Also Read: How to Install & Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
This tab will let you test the setup of the system to ensure that the company data file can be used from the system. However, the system is configured as single-user or multi-user.
- Firewall Status
This will allow you to exhibits the fundamental instructions for the firewall.
Here, we come to the end of this informative post regarding the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool. We hope that you have got all the complete steps to download and install the tool. There might be instances that can stop you from installing the diagnostic tool. If you also get stuck in the same issue, immediately get connected with our qualified professionals. We will provide you with immediate assistance whatever the situation is. To get connected with our professionals, ring us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number (Toll-Free).