The demand for QuickBooks accounting software is increasing day by day because of its excellent accounting and financial features. This software has made accounting operations easier for small and mid-sized businesses. Sometimes, it happens that while using the software your ongoing work with the software may leave you in stress. In such a situation, there is nothing to worry about as every software error or issue has some solution. So, in case you are receiving QuickBooks error code 80029c4a, you need to start searching for its causes.
QuickBooks Error 80029c4a is faced by many software users. This error mainly occurs when you attempt to open QuickBooks accounting software or a company file. The software error is also known as a run-time error. Due to this error, you will not be able to access QuickBooks. Additionally, there is a possibility to receive this error in case components related to QB don’t work. After this, you need to keep yourself acquainted with signs and more possible causes.
What are the Signs of QuickBooks Error Type 80029c4a?
Below is the list of signs that leads to the occurrence of the software error:
- You will see “error loading type library/DLL.
- You can’t work on your windows.
- Improper installation of the accounting software due to the 80029c4a error code QuickBooks.
- Your system crashes.
- The windows respond slowly to the mouse or keyboard input.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error Type 80029c4a?
Read the causes carefully as it would be easier for you to fix the error properly:
- Incomplete or corrupted QuickBooks accounting software installation could become the reason for the error.
- It might be possible corrupted windows registry is the reason for this error.
- Maybe you have deleted some software related files.
- An anti-virus program could be the cause of the error.
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
Here are some of the solutions given to fix the temporary error. After fixing the error, you can proceed with handling financial tasks:
Solution 1: Scan the PC
You need to scan the computer system in order to get rid of the error code.
Solution 2: Open the Reboot.bat File
- First, you have to open the QuickBooks Desktop.
- You need to access the folder in which the reboot.bat file is previously saved.
- You need to right- click on the QuickBooks icon.
- Click the properties icon.
- Hit on open file location.
- Right-click on the reboot.bat file.
- Click on run as system administrator.
- Now, you have to use the reboot.bat as administrator.
- Note- make sure that you don’t close the window.
- Finally, restart the system again.
Solution 3: Run the Windows System File Checker
- First, you need to click on the start option.
- Type command in the given search box.
- You have to type ctrl + shift keys together.
- Hit yes. With this, a black box will be displayed on your system.
- Press SFC/scannow.
- Now, follow the online instructions.
Solution 4: Uninstall and then Reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop
- Firstly, you need to click on the file menu and then log off option.
- You are required to run the file menu and then hit exit.
- Click on run as administrator option.
- You have to click the help menu and then press on update QuickBooks.
- Click the options tab and then select mark all.
- You need to click on save.
- You have to click update now.
- Close the QuickBooks desktop.
- Finally, click on yes.
Solution 5: Reinstall the QB Software
Steps for Windows Vista and 7
- Initially, you have to go to the start icon and then hit programs and features.
- Click on the control panel.
- You are required to click on programs and then choose programs and features.
- Now, look for the error 80029c4a associated program.
- Click on the QuickBooks Pro linked entry.
- You need to hit uninstall.
- Follow the online instructions.
Steps for Windows 8 & 10
- First, click the Windows option.
- Now, hit programs and features. With this, click on apps and features.
- Search for QuickBooks error 80029c4a related program.
- You need to click on the QuickBooks Pro linked entry.
- You are required to choose uninstall/change.
- Lastly, read the prompts.
Steps for Windows XP
- First, click the start icon and then choose programs and features.
- After that, you need to click on the control panel.
- You have to click on add or remove programs.
- Look for the error 80029c4a.
- Hit QuickBooks Pro associated entry.
- You need to click on the uninstall icon.
- You have to read the prompts.
Solution 6: QuickBooks Window Repair
- First of all, shut down QuickBooks.
- Click the windows option.
- You have to hit on control panel.
- You need to uninstall QuickBooks.
- Click QuickBooks by going to the programs list.
- You are supposed to click on uninstall.
- Click next.
- You need to close the repair option.
- You are required to click on the finish.
- Finally, the last step is to reboot the system.
We know, experiencing QuickBooks error code 80029c4a could be quite irritating for you. Maybe, at that point of time you start feeling in a helpless condition. For your convenience, the solutions are given step by step to troubleshoot the specific error. Including this, the blog has covered signs and plausible causes of the error. So, whenever the software error comes in front of you the aforementioned steps will help you in resolving the error.
If you are still facing QuickBooks error code 80029c4a, then dial the QuickBooks Toll- Free Support Phone Number 1-888-905-3553.